Standard Urethane Sheet sizes available and in stock.
- Custom Urethane Sheets available on request.
- Durometers available from 40A - 65D.
- Standard color: red, natural, or black (other colors are
available on request for 20% up charge).
- We also can produce precision thickness sheets of any size, shape, or durometer.
- Sheets are available with fabric backing, metal backing, expanded metal backing, and dual durometer urethanes.
- High resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Resistant to many chemical compounds.
- Oil and solvent resistant.
View Sheet Stock Pricing >
Our stock cast polyurethane sheets are 12" x 12," 12" x 24," and
24" x 24." Depending on the size, thicknesses from 3/16" up to 6" are available. Other sizes, even configured shapes, are also regularly manufactured and can be custom manufactured to meet your requirements.
Polyurethane Sheet is often used as a replacement for rubber components and provides an obvious upgrade over the traditional material. Polyurethane Sheet has a much improved resistance to wear and can out last other materials by as much as four times. Another advantage is the performance during load and compression, Polyurethane will out perform rubber which will often permanently deform much sooner resulting in the associated components, often vehicle suspension parts becoming loose and causing lack of control and often expensive damage. Its resistance to ageing or perishing, rubber will often degrade over sometimes a short period of time, but this can often be accelerated in UV exposure and the contact with oils and fuels. Polyurethane Sheet is also much more resistant to cutting with sharp edges and is also much more impact resistant.
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Load bearing capacity
- Tear resistant
- Excellent noise abatement properties
Urethanes have better abrasion and tear resistance than rubbers, while offering higher load bearing capacity.
Compared to plastics, urethanes offer superior impact resistance, while offering excellent wear properties and elastic memory.
Urethanes have replaced metals in sleeve bearings, wear plates, sprockets, rollers, and various other parts, with benefits such as weight reduction, noise abatement, and wear improvements being realized.